北京安贞水晶橘子酒店房间里放的英文歌曲叫什么名字?男的唱的。有大神知道的告诉下。
北京桔子水晶安贞酒店地址
北京市朝阳区小黄庄北街2号2幢(北三环中路辅路,环球贸易中心向东直行200米)
北京桔子水晶安贞酒店电话
电话问问啦
安贞店的应该是这俩首歌
JOE-I wanna konw
JOE-I Believe in you
俩首歌都是在酷狗音乐找到的
特别注意的是JOE-I Believe in you 这首歌在酷狗搜索的时候,在下面,在酷狗里面的全名是
JOE-I Believe in you feat N’ sync
请给分吧!
你可以去柜台问服务员。。。
关于酒店接电话英语怎么说
酒店英语面临着时代所寄托的现实意义毋庸置疑,培养一流的国际专业酒店管理与服务人才,使中国酒店业走上世界,赶上世界酒店业发展水平,是目前基于酒店英语专业所面临的时代背景下的特殊研究课题。租凯我精心收集了关于酒店接电话英语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于酒店接电轿并话英语篇1
A:Excuse me.Have you any laundry?The laundry man is here to collect it.
B:No,not now,thank you.
A:If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag be-hind the bathroom door.Thelaundry man es over to collect it every morning.
B:Thank you.
A:Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
B:I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder ifyour hotel has a policy on dealingwith it.
A:In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed tentimes the laundry.
B:That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.
A:Don't worry,sir.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.
B:All right.Thank you for your rmation.
A:Not at all.
关于酒店接电话英语篇2
Changhong Hotel.May i help you ?
长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?
I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some rmation before making a reservation.
我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。
Yes,madam.How can i help you?
是的,夫人,我怎样帮弊帆唤你呢?
The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport.
第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。
Only fifteen minutes drive.
只需要15分钟。
Do you have a conference room?
你会议室吗?
We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms whichseat twenty persons sach.
我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。
So you must have a business center.
所以,是有商务中心的。
Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial andtranslation services and we of course have fax and telex.
是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。
What do you charge for double and single rooms?
你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?
Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan.
单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元
That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations.
这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。
Do you need any further rmation,madam?
夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?
Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel?
啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?
Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop andsupermarket.
是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。
Thank you for all rmation.
谢谢您的所有资讯。
Thank you for calling the Changhong.
感谢您致电长虹.
关于酒店接电话英语篇3
O:
Operator speaking.May i help you?
接线员。我能为你效劳吗?
G:
Yes.I'd like to place a morring call.
是的,我想设立叫醒服务。
O:
What time,please?
什么时间?
G:
l'd like to wake up at 5:30 a.m..My train leaves at seven,so i have to get up early.
我想五点半起来。我的火车将在七点离开。所以我想早点起来
O:
I understand. You may use the puter Automatic Wakeup System.Please dial 3 first,then the time for 5:30.
了解了,你可以启动电脑自动呼叫系统,先输入3,然后把时间设为5:30。
G:
First 3,then 0-5-3-0,OK?
先按3,然后按0-5-3-0,对吗?
O:
Right.The puter will record your room number and the time automatically.
对。电脑会记录您的房间号码和自动时间
G:
By the way ,could you tell me how to get to the railway station so early in the morning?
顺便问一下,在早上这么早我怎么去火车站呢?
O:
There is no need to worry,Sir.Our hotel shuttle bus will take you to the railway station at 6:30 in the morning.It's a ten-minute drive.
不用担心,先生。我们酒店的机场大巴将在6点半带您到火车站,只需10分钟的车程
G:
Thank you for the .
谢谢你的提醒
O:
You are wele at any time.
任何时候欢迎您